Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still a little breezy at the top!

Well, as you can see we have gone from Tyvek wrap to sided and ready for stone accents. I just have to find the stone that is on the house!! The front door -- actually the only door -- went in today and I LOVE IT!!! Now if we could get some decking on the roof and solve the open air problem, I'd be really happy.
Don is still busy with his build out at the barn up in Montgomery. He is busy, tired and happy ( most of the time). While he is away, the wheels keep turning in my head and the project list grows!
The wildlife in the backyard is still entertaining us. Squirrels have not yet conquered the bird feeder. Yeah for us!! They have, however, brought in recruits from the front yard to help with the delema. We know this because the squirrels in the back are brown and the squirrels in the front are black. That's as far as I go with this subject.....
I have plenty of quilting projects to keep me busy. I manage to get in a little therapy each day. We did not have our weekly quilting group this week and I feel things are a little amiss. We do have a new granddaughter in the group as of this morning. A new life to celebrate!
Don has returned and will probably be wondering if there will be a meal this evening......better get after it!









2 comments:

  1. Really like the door! and now you have windows in as well--this is looking good. Hope they enclose soon. And who wants to cook??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is FIL's building so much smaller than MIL's? Love, SIL

    ReplyDelete