Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's May at the Ranch

Gorgeous day today! The deer have even decided that I can
have some daisies!!! I brought some clumps back fromWyoming
last summer and they are doing well. We will see what happens when the deer decide they are really hungry.

Framing is underway. We went with the framing crew since they had to do the roof anyway. They gave us a deal. We decided to sit on the porch and watch them! I do bake them a brownie now and then.

The quilters will be here this week to celebrate some birthdays
and inspect the progress on the studio. Such a great group of women! I am so lucky to call them friends.

I'm still having trouble getting my pictures where I want them, but you can figure it out. The next week should be really fun watching the progress. More then.......

1 comment: